Life gets so much better when you cut the negative bullshit out. 👍😊😜
One thing we have to realize is that God is not going to deliver us from every difficulty. He is not going to keep us from every challenge. If He did, we would never grow. The Scripture says, “Our faith is tried in the fire of affliction.” When you’re in a tough time, that’s an opportunity for your faith to shine.
Anybody can get negative and bitter, blame God, or lose their passion. That’s easy. But if you want to pass the test, if you want God to take you to a new level, you cannot be a weakling. You’ve got to be a warrior. Dig your heels in and say like Paul, “I can handle it. I’m ready for it. I’m equal to it. I know God is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!”
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
Date someone who is interested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny but I meant someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you, someone who wants to read every word you write, someone who wants to hear every note of your favorite song and watch every scene of your favorite movie, someone wants to find every scar upon your body and learn where each one came from and someone who wants to know your favorite brand of toothpaste and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them because there is a difference between attraction and interest so find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are and hold onto them.
Rain or Shine it’s going to be a beautiful day! 😊☀👍❤ #smile #live #life #behappy #thankful #morning #selfie #love
"Happy girls are the prettiest." Well. Hahaha! Chos! 😄😜👍❤ #happygirls #happiness #selfie #smile #happy
Member ka ba ng KBBK? Katawang Babae Bitukang Lalake. Haha! Kain! 😂😄👍🍴 #lunch #kain #food #foodporn #foodlover